I'm a bit behind with this post, but better late than never, right?
My third quarter wasn't anywhere near as productive as I hoped it would be. I'm more than a little disappointed in myself, but dwelling on that isn't going to get stuff done. So let's get into the results of last quarter and this one's goals.
1. Finish TIP rough and begin edits. - Failed
One look at the ticker to the right should let you know, I failed at this one spectacularly. No excuses.
2. Book a show for next year. - Done
Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo as well as Con Kasterborous are book for next year again. I had hoped to add Con GT, but I'd already booked HSV Comic & Pop Culture Expo, which are on the same weekend in 2017.
3. Up online sales by 2%. - Done
4. Lose an inch/Improve endurance - Done
I actually rocked this one, more than doubling my goal.
5. Finish three of the six paintings I started. - Failed
I finished one. The other two just need one more session, but I'm physically incapable of sitting in a chair long enough right now.
6. Finish two throw pillows for the living room. - Failed
I never even started. I've been too focused on finishing a blanket to use at church since air conditioning has begun making my injured leg ache horribly.
7. Harvest the summer garden and plant a fall garden. - Failed
We harvested the summer garden, but it got too cold too quick for the fall garden. We decided against planting one this year to keep from wasting seed.
8. Have the girls to the point they can make a whole dinner with supervision. - Not Sure
They're not there with dinner yet, but they can make oatmeal, grits, eggs, and microwaved sausage. Does breakfast count?
Now on to my fourth quarter goals.
Considering the time of year as well as the fact I have an injury to work around, I'm going to back off on my goals just a bit.
1. Finish the rough draft of Icarus.
2. Keep from gaining the weight I've lost back during the holidays.
3. Rehab my leg well enough that I can at least sit in a chair for an hour or two when needed.
4. Book two more shows for 2017.
5. Finish the two paintings I'm so close to finishing.
That's it for me. What are your goals for the end of the year?
A. B. England is a small business owner, home-schooling mom, novelist, all around geek, and avid crafter. She loves fantasy, mythology, and all flavors of science fiction.
Yekara Series Book 2
The Icarus Project
Rough Draft Progress
69061 / 75000
Myth & Science Collection
Icarus Trilogy Book 2
Yekara Series Book 3
Myth & Science Collection 2
Intent Only at this Time
Icarus Trilogy Book 3
Supers Collection 2
Intent Only at this Time
Yekara Series Book 4